Make this melt-in-your-mouth Honeydukes treat for the Harry Potter fan in your life this Christmas. This bottle of glacial snowflakes is like tasting freshly powdered Christmas!
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or essence
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- tapioca maltodextrin*
- Stir together the coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla paste and white sugar, and heat up in the microwave so coconut oil is melted.
- Stir again, then pour in tapioca maltodextrin bit by bit until you have powdery snow.
- Store in a sealed container.
*amount used will vary, but will be between 1-2 cups
Keywords: Honeydukes, Harry Potter, Christmas