- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 395g can of condensed milk
- 1 capful vanilla essence
- 3 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- few drops pink food colouring
- edible sprinkles in white and pink (optional)
- In a mixer, start by mixing the icing sugar and the cream of tartar.
- Then add in the condensed milk followed by the vanilla essence, then the desiccated coconut.
- Once it’s well mixed together, take half out and place in a bowl.
- To the ingredients left in the mixer, add in a few drops of the pink food colouring and mix until the colour is fully stirred in. You can add in the sprinkles at the same time if you wish.
- Spray a square or rectangular cake pan with cooking spray, then lay down baking paper on top.
- Press the pink mixture into the cake pan, then press the white mixture on top.
- Smooth surface with wet hands, then dust white/silver/clear sprinkles on top.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours, then cut and serve.