Harry Potter; Honeyduke’s Chocolate Frogs
- 8 tbsp gelatine
- 75ml milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- 200mL dark cocoa powder
- 145ml white sugar
- 355ml milk
- In a bowl, mix together the 75ml of milk and gelatine powder. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the 355ml of milk, white sugar, cocoa powder and salt
- Stir until all mixed together, then let sit over the medium heat until it starts to bubble around the edges.
- When it starts to bubble, turn off the heat, pour in the vanilla essence, place (carefully!) the gelatine, and stir until dissolved.
- Let sit for a few minutes so it’s not overly hot, then carefully pour into your frog molds.
- Place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to firm up, then remove from molds.