- Green beans
- 1/8 cup walnuts, crushed
- 1/8 cup fresh fried bacon bits
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup grated baby carrots
- 100 g dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Wash and steam green beans. You can cook them until soft, or while cooked but still slightly crunchy.
- For the dressing, mix together the maple syrup with the vinegar, before adding the dijon mustard (not American).
- Pour the dressing over the green beans, then sprinkle with walnuts, bacon, grated carrots and parmesan.