- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- black pepper
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 bunches of silverbeet/ swiss chard
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 red pepper, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Start by washing the silverbeet and dry with papertowels. Cut off the stalks and discard.
- Pack them together in a bunch so you can cut it all together and slice into strips.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot. We used a deep frying pan. Sautee the onion and garlic, before adding the pepper, pepper, salt and silverbeet. It’s going to be a huge pile of silverbeet going in, but it all wilts down to a much much smaller size.
- Pour the coconut milk over the mixture, give it a stir, before putting on the lid and letting it cook for 20 minutes.
- Top with lime juice, stir in the chopped cherry tomatoes and serve.