The breakfast bar is laid for two. Christian takes a salad bowl from the fridge.
“Chicken caesar salad okay with you?”
-50 Shades of Grey, E.L. James
50 Shades of Grey is out in cinemas, and all the critics have weighed in on the film based on the novel that’s been deemed “mummy-porn romance”. “It’s good, it’s bad, it’s better than the book.” Yup, everyone was bound to have an opinion.
What I loved was browsing the news feed and coming across a quote from the London Fire Brigade.
They were concerned that the movie could ‘lead to a spike in people being stuck or trapped in handcuffs or rings.’
“Our advice is to try and avoid getting in that position in the first place.”
I’m rolling on the ground with laughter.
- lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces (cos lettuce recommended)
- 1 large chicken breast, grilled and sliced into bite sized pieces
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- cucumber, sliced into thin coins
- bacon pieces, grilled
- Caesar salad dressing
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine (or for presentation, layer) the lettuce, chicken, egg and cucumber slices.
- Drizzle on the caesar salad dressing and toss on the croutons, bacon pieces and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.