- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- pinch of ground pepper
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- good pinch of salt
- pack of chicken wings, plucked of excess feathers, washed and patted dry
- blue cheese dressing
- Mix together the smoked paprika, flour and salt in a large bowl. Toss in the wings and coat well.
- Use half the sauce, coat the wings.
- Grill for ~10 minutes each side, until the skin is sizzling and turning a dark colour.
- Pour the other half of the sauce over the wings before serving with sliced celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Adapted from Todd Wilbur’s Hooters Buffalo Wing recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins