- 500g raspberries
- 500g white sugar
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 300ml water
- In a saucepan, add together the raspberries, sugar and vinegar.
- Heat, stir then mash until the raspberries are all broken down.
- Take a colander and press the mixture through into another pot.
- Add in the water, stir then bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Pour into a jug and store in the fridge.
- To serve, pour an inch or so into a tumbler glass and top with chilled soda water.
measurements from Good Food magazine, July 2012
Storage: This recipe can be bottled and stored unopened using preserving methods, where it’ll keep in a cool place. However once opened, store in the fridge.