- To make creaming soda from scratch, in a saucepan pour in the white sugar and water.
- Stir over medium heat until dissolved, then add in the cream of tartar and the vanilla.
- Place in a candy thermometer and cook until it reaches 100C or 210F.
- Remove from the stove and let sit for an hour, not only to let it cool, but for the vanilla flavour to infuse.
- In your Butterbeer mug, pour in 2 tbsp of the creaming soda syrup, 2 tbsp of butterscotch syrup, and top with soda water. Give it a stir.
- In a mixer, add in the whipping cream, 1 tsp of imitation butter flavour and the 1 tbsp of white sugar. Beat until the cream is thick.
- Scoop onto the top of the Butterbeer soda and serve.