- 5.2L white sugar
- 5L lemon juice
- 11.25 soda water
- 18.75L tap water
- We made this batch by batch, so in a very big saucepan pour in 2 cups water and 3.5 cups white sugar.
- Heat up and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in the 3.5 cups of lemon juice, 2 L of tap water and 1.25L of soda water.
- Give it a stir and pour into the swimming pool.
- Continue to make the additional batches.
- Once it’s all added together, give it a good stir to mix.
Wash out the brand new swimming pool before using. I used bicarb soda and water, and rinsed well.