FIZZY LEMONADE SWIMMING POOLS.
– Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl
Lemonade. It’s a key summer time treat that we happily gulp down.
But you know what makes it even more fun?
Drinking it out of a swimming pool, complete with big long drinking straws.
- We made this batch by batch, so in a very big saucepan pour in 2 cups water and 3.5 cups white sugar.
- Heat up and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add in the 3.5 cups of lemon juice, 2 L of tap water and 1.25L of soda water.
- Give it a stir and pour into the swimming pool.
- Continue to make the additional batches.
- Once it’s all added together, give it a good stir to mix.
Wash out the brand new swimming pool before using. I used bicarb soda and water, and rinsed well.
The long drinking straws (Amazon Affiliate link to Amazon.co.uk)