- 1 x 825g can of peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400F/205C.
- In a pie shell, spread out the peaches, and then sprinkle the brown sugar, salt and spices on top.
- Pour the sour cream over the peaches and smooth until completely covered.
- If the sour cream is firm, place in microwave for 10-20 seconds to soften.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the cream has begun to become golden in colour.
- Can be served hot or cold.
- Cook Time: 25 mins