- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 cup nut flour (walnut, almond or hazelnut)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
Pre-heatoven to 375F | 190C.
- Stir together the dry ingredients.
- Add in the water, and stir.
- Once too difficult to stir, take clean hands and knead until combined.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch or less thick.
- Slice into squares and make even slices or punctures with a knife or fork in the middle.
- Bake for 30 minutes one side, then flip and bake for 30 minutes on the other.
- Remove from oven, and let cool before storing for a long hobbit journey.
- Cook Time: 1 hour