- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- ~1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frying oil
- Wash the chicken breasts and slice into finger sized pieces.
- In one bowl beat the egg. In another, place the bread crumbs.
- Roll the chicken pieces in the egg to cover, then drop them into the bread crumbs and roll around until coated. Set aside.
- Heat up a frying pan with the oil. When a small bit of chicken is dropped in and begins to sizzle, it is hot enough to cook with.
- Place a few chicken pieces at a time into the frying pan and cook for ~3-4 minutes either side until golden to medium brown.
- Remove onto a plate and continue cooking the rest of the chicken pieces.