- 2 packs of whizz fizz (sherbet) per ball
- cake pop mold
- In a small cup, pour in 2 individual packets of whizz fizz (sherbet).
- I used the spoon that came with the packet to measure out 3 drops of water (~1/3 tsp). Use less water to start with, then add the rest as needed.
- Stir, then use your fingers to completely mix together. It shouldn’t be wet, or too dry, but should still hold together if pressed in your fingers. Adjust with extra sherbet or water to get the right consistency.
- Press firmly into a cake pop mold, and repeat until you have all the sherbet halves together.
- Let dry (~1 hour).
- Pop half the sherbet pieces out, rub a dab of water onto flat base, then press on top of the sherbet pieces left in the mold.
- Let dry (~1/2 hr), then pop out to remove.
- Store in an airtight glass container.
An 8 pack of Whizz Fizz will make 4 balls.
You can make your own sherbet following this recipe fromAeroplane Jelly