- 250g ground beef
- Dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pineapple slices, finely chopped
- 1 container of pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Pizza dough (I like to follow this recipe but use wholemeal flour instead)
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Start by making your pizza dough (alternatively you can use a store bought pizza base).
- Make the meatballs by mixing together the ground beef, italian herbs, breadcrumbs and egg, then form into small balls and set aside.
- Oil a pizza pan and place the pizza base on.
- Use a spoon to smooth on the pizza sauce, then top with the meatballs, pineapples and green peppers. Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese and pop in the oven for ~20 minutes, turning on the grill for the last 5 minutes to make the cheese golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins