- 750ml milk
- 2 cups chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup dark unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup whole cream powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Over medium heat, warm the milk in a saucepan.
- Stir in the chocolate melts and continue stirring until completely melted.
- Add in the additional ingredients-cocoa powder, whole cream powder and cinnamon.
- Stir until all combined, then remove from stove to cool (remembering you’re putting this in a plastic container).
- Use a stick blender to smooth in any chunks of powder that haven’t been dissolved (it can be still be very warm)
- Once it’s warm but cool enough to dip your finger in, pour into your fountain.