- 2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a saucepan, add in raspberries, white sugar and lemon juice, over medium heat.
- Stir with a wooden spoon, keeping the mixture moving to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Slowly it’ll break down and mix together, and come to a boil.
- Keep the slow boil going, stirring slowly, for about 10-15 minutes, until thickened.
- Turn off the stove, place the jam into clean glass jars and pop into the fridge.
Any leftover can be stored in the fridge for a week or two, ready to be smothered on toast, dolloped over ice cream and dunked in your mouth by the spoonful.