1 cup milk
2 cups icing sugar
1 cup cornstarch
1 capful almond essence
- Pour milk in a saucepan, and sift in the icing sugar and the corn starch.
- Over low heat, slowly stir or whisk, letting the whisking rest every minute.
- Once it reaches a custard stage (thickened but still pourable), stir in 1 capful of almond essence.
- Continue stirring until the mixture thickens to a pudding consistency.
- Once at pudding consistency, remove from the stove and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Scoop into containers and place in the fridge to chill (1 hour).
- Top with edible sprinkles before serving.