- 4 cups cranberry juice
- In a saucepan over low heat, bring juice to a simmer with the lid off.
- Continue simmering until the juice has reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Let cool before pouring into a glass jar. I used brand new reed diffuser bottles since they reminded me of ink bottles.
- [url href=”http://amzn.to/2k0R5k2″][/url]
- Use brand new paint brushes or calligraphy pens (for older kids/adults).
- To serve as a drink, you’ll want it looking more like what the Yink drinks. I felt it looked like a vase like this one on Amazon. Pour in the cranberry concentrate and top with 4 cups soda water. For extra flavour, you can also add a squeeze of lime juice.
- [url href=”undefined”][/url][url href=”undefined”][/url]