Bat's Blood Soup | Harry Potter
Author: Bryt @ InLiterature.net
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 3 tablespoons of glucose syrup or corn syrup
- 200 g up 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- teaspoon of vanilla
- red food gel
- Over medium heat in a saucepan, stir together the cream, glucose syrup, chocolate pieces and vanilla.
- Continue stirring until all the chocolate has dissolved.
- Using a skewer, add the red food gel little bit by little bit until it reaches a reddish chocolate color, to look more like bat's blood.
- Pour into a glass container for serving, places into a cauldron-like container for display.
- You can serve lots of foods for a chocolate fondue party, including marshmallows, pretzels, fruits, cake pieces, and cookies.