“Why, that Grinch even took the last can of Who hash.”
– The Grinch, Dr Seuss
Every Who down in Whoville would’ve had a can of Who Hash in their cupboard. And with this easy recipe for leftover corned beef and the free downloadable Who Hash label I’ve made for you, you’ll have a themed dinner to serve up for the family this Christmas season. Even the Grinch wouldn’t be able to resist that last can!
Start by grabbing your free downloadable Who Hash label here –> Grinch Who Hash free packaging (6506 downloads)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups cooked corned beef/silverside
- 3 cups chopped cooked potatoes
- 1 small onion, minced
- ½ tsp concentrated beef stock
- salt and pepper
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a frying pan.
- Add in the chopped up cooked corned beef, chopped up cooked potatoes, and minced onion.
- Make sure it is all distributed evenly around the pan and let cook until browned. When one side is browned, turn the mixture over and let the other side brown.
- Stir in ½ tsp concentrated beef stock for added moisture and flavour.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
Free Download | Dr Seuss Who Hash PackagingGrinch Who Hash free packaging (6506 downloads)